Pisgah Bike Works is a small, family-owned business that builds custom full-suspension mountain bikes inspired by Pisgah Forest. We believe in offering our customers a choice in the building process.
- With PBW, you have the choice to build a custom bike precisely the way you want it!
- We build custom wheels; you can pick your hubs, spokes, and rims!
- "NEW" Pisgah Bike Works' carbon fiber rims are available in more than 50 colors
- We offer suspension services and repairs
- We provide aftermarket tuning and re-valve options
- Mail In Suspension Services, you ship the Fork/Shock to us and email us what service you want. As soon as it arrives, we will go to work and ship it back to you in 3 days at the most!
Carbon Frame Manufacturing Procedure
Looking for a versatile gravel frame that can handle any terrain?TAKE A LOOK
Our gravel frame is perfect for anyone looking to explore new roads and terrains. It’s more agile on the road than a cyclocross frame but strong enough to tackle the rough surface compared to an endurance frame.
You can use it with a wide variety of tires, making it the perfect bike for tackling any terrain. Whether hitting the trails or exploring new roads, our gravel frame will get you there in style.
Purchase your gravel frame today on our website!
Endless Bike Co. is a small, independently-owned business that designs and produces high-quality cycling components. Their cogs are called Kick-Ass-Cogs and are wider than many you’ll find. The extra width doesn’t allow the cog to damage your freehub body as easily. They also make the sexiest direct mount chainrings that are functional and durable built out of 7075-T6. You can tell they take pride in our products!
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.